TOP 10 INDIAN YOUTUBERS In 2020 -MEN
1. Amit Bhadana – 17.7 Million Subscribers
Amit Bhadana is Top Indian Youtuber, subscribed by 17.3 Million users.
About Amit Bhadana and his youtube channel:-
- He was born on 07th September 1994 in Faridabad, India. –
- Amit joined youtube on 24 October 2012 but initially, he doesn’t have the before-mentioned amount of Subscribers.
- Amit Bhadana has Self-titled YouTube Channel.
- He Principally posts his videos of the Entertainment category.
- Most of his videos are based on Relationship, Daily life, and friendship.
- He became famous due to his Desi Style.
- Amit Bhadana has 17.7 Million Subscribers hence he is the top comedian of youtube in India.
- He has a prominent tagline for himself “MASTER BHI KEHDE ISE NA PADHANA!! NAAM HAI ISKA AMIT BHADANA” This is further the tagline of his YouTube Channel.
- Amit’s content relates to the culture of India which brings him more than 14.2 million subscribers.
- Amit Bhadana has 56 videos on his channel.
He received the increase in subscribers subsequent when he uploaded his response video of Adele’s song on his Facebook profile. That video was the changing point for his life and presently he has 17.3 Million subscribers worldwide and a sum of 1.29 Billion views.
Technical Guruji is a pretty successful YouTube channel in India. It is that famous and popular that if it comes to tech, the first name that appears in mind is Technical Guruji.
About the channel:-
- It is based out of Dubai
- The topics concern to gadget reviews, technology news, tips and tutorials about devices and comprises a broad spectrum of gadgets starting from mobile phones, to smartwatches, to televisions, ISPs and even cryptocurrencies.
About Gaurav Chaudhary:-
- Channel Name – Technical Guruji
- Name – Gaurav Chaudhary
- Channel Was Started In -18 Oct 2015
- Subscribers – 12,818,530 subscribers
- Videos – 1363 +
- Views – 1,207,218,424 views
- Language – Hindi
- Full-Time YouTuber – No
- Location – Dubai
The purpose behind the channel:-
The host of the YouTube channel Technical Guruji claimed that the motive behind building the channel was to make it quite effortless to understand and know the technical videos in Hindi for the masses of India.
3. Bhuvan Bam – 15.6 Million Subscribers
With above 15.6 Million subscribers Bhuvan Bam is one of the most prominent Indian Youtubers.
About Bhuvan Bam and his youtube channel:-
- He was born on 22nd January 1994 in Delhi, India.
- Bhuvan joined YouTube On 20th June 2015.
- He began his skills from facebook and he was pretty famous there which motivated him to commence his own YouTube Channel.
- Bhuvan’s Channel name is BB ki Vines.
- He essentially posts comedy and Singing videos there but last year he posted a short film on Soldiers’ life.
- His new song “Ajneebe” got 8.5 million views in one week.
- In 2016, Bhuvan Bam won WebTVAsia Awards for ‘Most Popular Channel on YouTube.’
- Bhuvan Bam is further awarded as the Global Entertainer of the Year 2019 at the WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD.
- His content fundamentally describes the circumstance of every Indian family. Titu Mama A character of his channel is the most popular among his audience.
- Bhuvan Bam has uploaded 139 videos on his channel and the video in which he presented Titu Mama is the most popular video of BB ki Vines, It has 36 Million views.
4. Ashish Chanchalani – 15.4 Million Subscribers
Ashish Chanchalani has a self-titled YouTube channel titled ‘Ashish chanchalani vines’.
About Ashish Chanchalani and his youtube channel:-
- He was born on 7th November 1993.
- He is a civil engineer by education but he drops his college because of interest in acting.
- Ashish joined YouTube on 6th July 2009 and till present, he has uploaded 132 videos.
- Ashish is famous due to his unique content.
- He essentially uploads comedy videos correlated to daily life.
- Ashish is awarded the Best comedy influencer of 2019 at the WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD.
- Recently his channel crossed 1 billion views. He includes all the new topics on his channel and it is the reason why people love him.
5-Sandeep Maheshwari– 13.2 million subscribers
- Sandeep Maheshwari is a photographer, entrepreneur, and public speaker. He is the founder and CEO of ImagesBazaar, which is the world’s largest collection of Indian Images.
- Sandeep Maheshwari is the prime motivational speaker in the list, presenting him the most-watched person in this category Each video of his will make you think to go out and do something exceptional in your life.
- His communication performance earns his youtube channel a must subscribed channel.
- His channel is loaded with motivational speeches targetting real-life problem.
- Sandeep Maheshwari believes helping people and performing something beneficial for the society that motivated him to take the energy of transforming people’s lives in the kind of “Free Life-Changing Seminars and Sessions”.
- He has Joined youtube on Feb 13, 2012, and has total views of 731,721,132.
6. FactTechz – 12.1 Million subscribers
- The operator of FactTechz is Rajesh Kumar.
- Some say’s he is a PhD from IIT, Still, nothing is ferroconcrete regarding the owner of this channel.
- Being unidentified will not hold any youtube channel away from this list.
- His videos are in Hindi and numerous facts of the world and science are shared in his channel.
- His video continues to be an inspiration for all the Indian YouTubers.
- He has Joined youtube on Jul 24, 2016, and has total views of 998,386,122
7. Round2hell – 11.2 Million Subscribers
This channel one of my favorite in youtube India.
– In this channel, three youngsters are making videos on comedy category
– Nazim, Zayn, and Wasim they are the owner of this channel.
-One more fact about this channel is that Zayn was College Drop out from Zakir Hussain College.
-Wasim and Nazim were only 12th passes out from Alam college and Modern Public School.
If You guys want more about them then watch this video.
8. Dr. Vivek Bindra – 10.4 Million subscribers
-Dr Vivek Bindra is the Founder and CEO of Bada Business Pvt whose youtube channel are growing popularity at a steady pace.
– He was awarded as “Best Leadership Trainer in Asia” by World HRD Congress & Marshall Goldsmith. Trusted Advisor for Over 1500 Corporates Clients.
-He is an Internationally Acclaimed Motivational Speaker And A Business Coach. Motivational & Keynote Speaker – Inspired Over 1,000,000 People.
– Recognized with, India’s Greatest Brands & Leaders Award, 2015-16 “Pride of the Nation” Process Reviewer “Price Waterhouse Coopers”.
– Received over 100 Awards & Recognitions in last 3 Years 13. Recognized as “Think Tank of Corporate Asia” by World Leadership Federation at Dubai
-His video motivates thousands of Indian to do something out of the box.
His channel is loaded with lots of real-life case study, which enables to take a wide dive into the knowledge, understanding and experience of his skill.
– He has Joined youtube on Dec 6, 2013, and has total views of 599,069,803
9. Harsh Beniwal – 7.23 Million Subscribers
The comedy content of Harsh Beniwal is distinctive from others, His content is essentially loved by Indian Males (chiefly students) because they can connect to his character.
Harsh Beniwal won the prize of Top Indian comedian 2018.
Harsh has 136 videos on his channel and over 578 Million views.
A video on Bhai Behan Ka Pyaar is the most-watched video of Harsh Beniwal, It has 21 Million Views.
10- Carryminati – 9.33 million subscribers
One of the top Indian Roaster, as well as Youtuber of India, is “Carrylive”.
About the Gamer:-
- His original name is Ajey Nagar.
- He resides in Faridabad.
- His age is just 19, Aside from his age he made a lot of fame, respect and money at merely 19.
- His love for games is much distinguished that in 8th standard, he used to grind call of duty 12 hours a day.
- He plays games simply for fun and for his viewers.
- He doesn’t like the pubg mobile game at all but just on his viewers enjoin he used to play pubg.
- But unlike other YouTubers, he plays various other games like Apex, Days gone, God of war, Assassin Creed and many more.
- He has 9.33 million subscribers.