How to enable Dark Mode on WhatsApp for Desktop ~ Windows and Mac
As we know WhatsApp is one of the most famous and most using application all over the world on every platform like Windows, Mac, Android and on iPhone also. In every platform, WhatsApp works smoothly and fabulous. But for the laptop users, the have good news and what’s the news Is that the now laptops/desktop users on both windows as well as on Mac OS they can use a dark theme on WhatsApp by a simple tweak or tricks you can say. As we know Officially WhatsApp when will launch this setting we don’t know.
This trick or tweak made by XDA member m4heshd for a better experience and also for health purpose for the eye (you will understand properly what I want to say).
This mod is also open-source, so anyone can check out the code and even modify or built it yourself.
Now How to install this trick or tweak in your desktop for dark mode in WhatsApp:-
- First, you have to download the official WhatsApp desktop version . and install it.
- Please note that this script won’t work with Microsoft store or App store version of WhatsApp desktop. You need to use the directly downloaded version linked.
- Now simply download the zip file.
- For Windows (x86 and x64)
- For Mac (x64)
- Extract the zip file.
- Run the WADark.exe or WADark
- Before running WADark.exe or WADark, Make sure official WhatsApp is running in the background.
- wait for a minute and you will see magic.
- If anyone still getting any problem in installation then watch my video.
How to remove the mod?
You have rerun the WADark.exe or WADark and it will ask you to restore the backup made by any previous installation.
Make sure official WhatsApp is running in the background.
Is This Safe?
This is an open-source project. which means that you can see the source code of this. the developer Cannot steal your messages, tap your calls.